How to set up Altitude Alarms – L&B Quattro Audible
Review Audible Altimeter – L&B Quattro
Audible Altimeters from Larsen & Brusgaard Review
Review of the Ares II from LB Altimeters
Skydiving Altimeter : How to setup your Viso II+ (Larsen & Brusgaard)
Mise en service de l'ALTISON SOLO 2 de Larsen Brusgaard
Altimetro Viso 2
How to turn OFF Viso II Altimeter
Amazon Price: $285.00 (as of 31/05/2020 3:25 pm –
- Brand: L&B
- Manufacturer: L&B
- The Quattro allows the skydiver four sets of warning altitudes for high speed and three for low speed flight. This provides added interactivity in configuring frequently used warning alarms.
- Four high-speed warnings: allows settings up to 19990 Feet and can be used for Bigway formations, wingsuit flight setup and other precision skydives where four high-speed warnings are needed and desired.
- Three canopy descent and low speed warnings: The Canopy Descent Alerts are essentially low speed alerts and can also be used by wingsuit flyers to keep track of altitude in preparation for separation and canopy deployment.
- Track Guide: 0.5 second pulsating tones between the 1st and 2nd warnings help keep track of altitude separation of tracking groups or waves.
- The Quattro can also be set up to three climb warning alarms for the ultimate awareness in precision altitude.